Broker-Dealers and Registered Investment Advisor firms are in need of an action plan to implement the DOL Fiduciary Rule change. As any experienced compliance officer can tell you, planning ahead will be key in making a smooth transition to the new standard. For this reason RND Resources put together a practical plan for small to mid-size BD and RIA firms to understand the DOL rule change and implement steps to meet the new compliance requirement.
- Which products are affected by the DOL Fiduciary Rule of April 2016
- Developing an action plan to get ahead of the DOL change before it is mandatory
- Ways to gain a competitive advantage by implementing the DOL rule change early
- The difference between Level Fee and Non-Level Fee transactions and how to transition commission based products
- Determining when to use Transactional BIC versus Contracted BIC exemptions, and more….